Barry Lennox

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:42:21 -0400, Silvan
wrote:

Tim Douglass wrote:

Either you are getting a lot better blades than I can or my beard is
awfully tough. I only have to shave my neck (full beard) and only do
it 2-3 times a week. Two shaves is about the limit on any of the
disposable razors, sometimes 3 on the replaceable cartridges.

You must just have sensitive widdle skin. I do a couple patches on my
cheeks and my neck once a week, and those cartridge deals last... Well, I
have no idea how long they last, but I bought a 10 pack of them in the '90s
sometime, and I'm not out of them yet.

That's pretty good. I use the Gillette disposables (Good News III ?)
and they last 3-4 months shaving each day. If I don't shave for a
couple of days over a weekend, it gets a bit of a brutal and painful
mission, but one should be frugal!

Barry Lennox