Richard J Kinch

ClaudCar writes:

In a lack of forward thinking I have placed my hot tub behind the pond
on my patio and therefore have no way to drain the hot tub - as I am
sure the pond wouldn't like the hot water or the peroxide based
chemicals I use in it. So I need recommendations for a pump or other
alternative to remove the water from the spa to the storm drain across
the pond and through the grass and over the walkway.

A proper installation should be plumbed to discharge to waste from the spa
pump. Fix it if you don't have that.

Some jurisdictions consider this sanitary waste and do not permit wasting
to lawns or storm drains.