dh

Indeed, the aphids never got into my house. Gone for good I hope.

On 19 Oct 2004 14:28:01 GMT, owza (Jarkat2002)
wrote:

"dh" wrote in message
. ..
I have not seen one single lady bug this fall ( Northern Ohio), any
one else have them? Hope they are gone for good.

Wait till you have aphids all over your plants. You'll be singing a
different tune.

If you lived in Northern Ohio ... you would understand. It's not just a few
Lady Bugs out by the rose bushes ... It's zillions of them (well a bug that
looks very similar).
Last year I could turn on my ceiling fan and you literally could hear them
being blown off and clicking against the wall. There were so many in my garage
2 yrs ago (basement garage) that when I backed my car out you could hear them
*crunch* under the tires.
I found them in my baby's crib, in the toilet, in the washer and dryer, in the
walls, pretty much everwhere. Strangely enough I never found them in our food.

~Kat

"help is on the way"
~John Kerry