willshak

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

willshak wrote:

Charles Spitzer wrote:

"willshak" wrote in message

Kevin wrote:

Does anybody have any idea where I can get a fully threaded brass
pipe, 1/2" in diameter (5/8 on inside) that is 3.5" long? I have

How can the inside diameter be larger than the nominal size? 5/8"
is 1/8" larger than 1/2" ( 4/8").

klien pipes

I never heard of that brand/type.

They are made by the The Acme Manufacturing Company. IIRC the company
was founded by a guy named Mobius, but he lost it when he went on the
bottle again and didn't get around to business. See:

http://www.kleinbottle.com/

(I bought one there a few years ago. It makes a nice compliment to the
sterling silver Mobius strip napkin ring I picked up years ago.)

OK, it was a funny. I have seen those bottles, but didn't know the name.
I am am familiar with mobius strips. Solly, Charlie.