willshak

Charles Spitzer wrote:

"willshak" wrote in message

Kevin wrote:

Does anybody have any idea where I can get a fully threaded brass
pipe, 1/2" in diameter (5/8 on inside) that is 3.5" long? I have

How can the inside diameter be larger than the nominal size? 5/8" is 1/8"
larger than 1/2" ( 4/8").

klien pipes

I never heard of that brand/type. I know that there is a difference
when you are talking about pipe and tubing sizes where tubing is
measured on the outside and pipe on the inside. But in any event, you
can't have a pipe or tube that is 1/2" diameter on the outside and 5/8"
diameter on the inside. Maybe if you switched those diameter
measurements, then yes.

tried hardware stores, plumbing supply houses etc but everybody wants
to know who made the faucet and it doesn't say on it...

Thanks,

Kevin