Amuzed2death

Or you can get the cheapo version:
http://www.mileskimball.com/jump.jsp...ProductID=3350

Or even cheaper...

I use a 30" or 36" 1x10, that I put a "handle" on (just a 2x4) and
some braces. I cut the 2x4 at an angle and attached the 1x10 so it's
perpendicular to the driveway, when I'm pushing snow. Add a couple of
braces and you've got yourself a snow pusher. And assuming these are
scrap wood peices, it's pretty dang cheap!

Depending on the consistency of the snow, I can push up to 2 inches of
snow and have my driveway cleared in a matter of minutes. If it's
just a dusting (inch or less), it works fantastic! Or, I can push it
into a pile and have the kids "scoop" the pile off to the side. They
think it's fun!

It looks a little like this (from the side):

/
/
/ --snow pusher
| / --2x4