David W.

"Phreak" wrote in
news:%ZXcd.18923$cr4.770@edtnps84:

I have a new home with an unfinished basement. A drywaller came and
installed steel studs so that he could put drywall up, as requested,
and then didn't come back. I am looking to finish the basement myself
now, and must say I hate steel studs! Anyway, I was wondering about
electrical - how do you take care of grounding, installing
receptacles, etc. with these things? Do you use a metal box for
outlets and switches?

Either metal or plastic boxes will work, what's ok depends on your local
building codes. Check with a local electrical contractor or inspector.