Joseph Meehan

Queke wrote:
I live in Texas and had a goodman system put in place and the unit does
not
cool as promise and I notice the metal vents seem to have water drops
forming and the walls seem slightly damp. My home is 1300 SQFT and the guy
installed a 5 ton 10 SEER AC unit for a good price, I was told the bigger
one will cool my house much faster and run less saving and was equal to a
14
seer unit due to the extra tons and short run times. The unit does run
short
as promisd and my home is 72 but somehow it feels hot and I suspect the
thermostat is not connected right. Anyone know what could be the issue? he
claims I might have structual issues which I doubt since my house is
insulated and has tinted windows in he will not cover it period.

I have to admit it is difficult to take this seriously. Everything is
so wrong. Could there actually be someone out there selling and installing
this stuff and be that bad?

If your message is for real, I suggest you consider consulting an
attorney to see what your rights are in this total screw up. You were taken
for a ride.

Over sizing a unit will cause short cycles, poor cooling (clammy)
increased operating expense etc.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math