Doug Miller

In article , Richard J Kinch wrote:
Doug Miller writes:

Jamie, you have to remember that Richard comes from a planet where
it's safe to drink gasoline, but borax is a deadly poison.

I explained how both are hazardous but by different routes, and not so
hazardous by others. A mocking response to this rather simple concept
betrays a childish habit of mind.

It is a fact that you once stated in this ng that the hydrocarbons in gasoline
are safe to drink.

It is also a fact that you claimed that borax is a deadly poison.

It is likewise a fact that when I posted LD50 figures that showed otherwise,
you claimed I was wrong, but never responded when challenged to provide the
correct figures.

In this thread you have claimed that the levels of CO in automobile exhaust
are not particularly harmful (I admit I'm paraphrasing, but I think I've
captured the gist of it).

If anything, your statements seem to deserve much more mocking than they have
received so far.