Queke

Default New AC, Damp vents and walls??

I live in Texas and had a goodman system put in place and the unit does not
cool as promise and I notice the metal vents seem to have water drops
forming and the walls seem slightly damp. My home is 1300 SQFT and the guy
installed a 5 ton 10 SEER AC unit for a good price, I was told the bigger
one will cool my house much faster and run less saving and was equal to a 14
seer unit due to the extra tons and short run times. The unit does run short
as promisd and my home is 72 but somehow it feels hot and I suspect the
thermostat is not connected right. Anyone know what could be the issue? he
claims I might have structual issues which I doubt since my house is
insulated and has tinted windows in he will not cover it period.