Ceraboy

Jim B wrote in message ...
On 17 Oct 2004 12:26:12 -0700, (Ceraboy) wrote:

Buy the way how much you are paying for kerosene? I got my at a 60 miles round
trip from a farm Cooperative at $1.25/gal, elsewhere will cost from $3.25/gal to
$5.00/gal.

Wow, $1.25 per gallon is a great deal, I would trade in my electric
syhpon for kero at that price. I get mine at a local gas station
about a mile from my house for $2.19 - 2.49 per gallon ( it is nice
undyed 1-K kerosene ). Home Depot sells the kero at about 5 bucks per
gallon by the gallon jug and the kero substitute for 8 bucks a gallon
around my place. I should look into the some places that are more
rural and sell by the drum or at least 5 gallon size. How much kero
do you buy at once at the co-op. I usually only keep 10-15gallons on
hand since the refill site is so darn close.