IMM

Default Plumbing shower booster pump without connecting to electric supply mains

"John Stumbles" wrote in message

"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article , IMM
writes

"Steve Dawson" wrote in message

A fair day's pay for a fair day's work.

That's is what Tory Little Middle Englanders
used to say in the 1970s. Which is all ********
of course. A lawyers get paid more for
his "fair" days work than others, and the
royal family get paid a fortune for doing next to
nothing. So if this fairs days pay thing is
the case the Queen should be in
a semi in Mill Hill.

Well I'd never thought I'd agree with comrade
IMM but this is the most sensible thing he's come up with!...

Except it wasn't he who came up with it but Sue wassername (the Adrian

Mole
author) in "The Queen and I", where Labour gets elected with a Ken
Livingstone-alike prime minister and Brenda and Co get relocated to a
council house. (To be fair to IMM he may have invented the 'Mill Hill' bit
:-)

I never read or saw it.