Doug Miller

In article , "Jamie" wrote:
I agree with your sentiment. But I think it is irresponsible to (basically)
tell people that it's OK to run your car in the garage with the door shut
because the emissions are virtually zero. Did you read the link I posted
earlier, which contained a very revealing analysis of the amount of CO
produced by a car started in an enclosed garage? It does not support your
position that this is a negligible risk.

Jamie, you have to remember that Richard comes from a planet where it's safe
to drink gasoline, but borax is a deadly poison. Just Google some of his