ChairMan

In news:1920030873.0738.83.5360269.1588147150.RIMEGat ,
barry martin spewed forth and said:
Claudia:

C I am getting conflicting info. Need to recarpet the clubhouse -
15 x 15 ft C room. one estimate is 220 sq YDS and the other is 60
sq YDS. what am I C missing here - other than the ability to
figure out how many sq. yds. + C excess for a 225 sq ft. room.

Another part of the equation is the 'repeat' in the carpet. If the
carpet has a pattern it is necessary to line up the pattern at the
seam. (IIRC carpet rolls usually come in 12' or 15' widths.)

Actually, the answer to his question is that the room is 225 sq ft or 25 sq
yards.
Sounds like to me that one figured sq footage and missed it by 5 and the
other is charging him for 2 full cuts plus an allowance of 10 yards . I'd
make sure I get the 8x16 remnant, though.