tarquinlinbin

On 17 Oct 2004 10:04:27 -0700, (mele)
wrote:

Hi I had a new central heating system installed a year and half ago ,
it wa serviced last thursday.
Today water was gushing out and totally ruined a wooden floor and
brand new 5k kitchen 1 year old.
The company came out and said it was a maunfactures fault at glow worm
and they will deal with it. Someone must be responsible for the
failure of the boiler and the ensuing damage.
Can I get compensation from glow worm on the damage to my kitchen? The
boiler is combi 30ci plus.
Thanks for any feedback.

house insurance..? depends on the specific fault really. You could get
detials of the fault and enquire directly with Glowowrm. Seems
coincidental that it happened after a service though...mind you,we all
make mistakes,,,to err is human..