Harry K

Brad Finch wrote in message ...
Somebody had several of these on eBay last winter: A fairly traditional
(yet small) snow plow mounted on a single axel with a lawnmower-like
handle bar. No power, you just push the thing along and take passes at
your snow; it shoves it all off to the side. Anyway, now I can't find
any anywhere. Anyone remember this? Anyone ever tried one of these?
Anybody think I'm nuts?

The maker isn't nuts, the buyers probably are. I have moved a lot of
snow over the years. It takes power to move much. A walk behind like
that isn't going to move anything except an inch or two of dry,
powdery snow. Looks to me like another of those things you find
cluttering up storage space with years of dust on them.

Harry K