Peter Stockdale

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
"Peter Stockdale" writes:

Thanks for the clarification of the transformer function in this
application, Joe.
However it seems that we are no nearer to finding a socket that will

allow
more than two appliances(assuming that the 240v and the 110v are both
available out of the same unit at the same time) for multipurpose use.

I think they either normally share one pin, or the shutters
operate such that only one can be used.

--
Andrew Gabriel

Yup - on a check with my two, only one thing per socket as there are only
three pin holes.

So it seems that we have totally failed to solve the o.p. question, except
by suggesting the installation of a separate unit for each appliance.

Pete