Mike Patterson

On 15 Oct 2004 10:25:36 GMT, xx (Mike) wrote:

Hi All,

My new shop bldg is built and now waiting to be finished. It is 25 x 30 with 10
foot walls. The shop also has 4 windows, 2 walk doors, and a 10 foot overhead
door.

I was thinking (sometimes dangerous for an old coot) that 8, 8 foot 2 lamp HO
flourescent fixtures would be adequate for general lighting. My electrician
seems to think that is overkill. Can there ever be too much light in a shop?

TIA for any opinions.

Mike

Only when the wood starts to smoke...
Also Mike
Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin