J. Clarke

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"CW" no adddress@spam free.com wrote in message
We do and will continue to do so.

Most of us do.

As a kid, we used to play with mercury, now if a drop is spilled in a
school lab, they will evacuate the school and have a hazmat crew come to
clean it up.

I remember vividly a kid in my chemistry class swallowing a blob of mercury.
The teacher didn't think it was anything to worry about (she had been
involved in the Manhattan Project--she knew her stuff--wasn't ignorance).
With him it was kind of hard to tell whether it had any effect--this was
the '60s and the '60s were _very_ good to him.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)