chris French

In message , raden
writes
In message , chris French
writes
In message , Jan Wysocki
writes
On 2004-10-15, Mo Thanku wrote:
I known this be very difficult to answer but I was wondering how does
it sound
£2,500.00 for

snip
I known I am asking a very difficult question here but does it sound
reasonable? Is it cheap?

All except skimming the landing ceiling should be within normal
d-i-y skills (or do you say "home improvement"?).

Yes of course they are - but obviously the OP has decided for whatever
reason not to do the jobs themselves.

So why are they asking in a DIY NG ?

For the same reason I asked a question yesterday about warm air heating
- with absolutely no DIY content at all, for the same reason someone
else posted regarding a house price/buying question - diy content? -
Just two examples.

This group has lots of people with a wide variety of experience is
'housey/construction' matters and as a rule they are happy to share that
without nitpicking over whether or not something is strictly on topic
for 'diy'. If there was another newsgroup to cover such things then
there would eb an argument for directing them elsewhere, seeing as AFAIK
there isn't then uk.d-i-y seems a good place for them
--
Chris French, Leeds