Chaos Master

Quoting none ], that posted to sci.electronics.repair on
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:30:47 -0500:

NAH! Lets have some fun.
Get a copy of that old tune by Cheech and Chong "Earache my Eye" and
put that on the loop. also run the gain up during record until it
really distorts.
That'll get rid of them. And of course if you have call back option on
your phone you can always ring 'em back and pick up where it left off
during their hang up.
THAT should get you removed from their list altogether.

I would use modem tones (the sounds that dial-up connections make).

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -- Kurt Cobain

Evanescence: http://marreka.no-ip.com | Lies: http://tinyurl.com/46vru |
/dev/null: http://renan182.no-ip.org