ares

Yeah, I'm a very cheap penny pincher. Compared to what's there with the
yellowed walls, it looks super bright white like ceiling white to me
actually. And I didn't know it had a porous surface that allowed stuff to
stick to it as it just seemed like very tough material, though maybe you're
right now that I looked at it a little closer. But then again to me ceiling
white seemed a bit chalky too.
ares

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
om...

"KJS" wrote in message

I'd let Hubby do the finish coat, and then take him out for a nice

dinner
(after he washed the paint off - Cupran Special is the best for that.)

- Kenneth

I thought the question was odd. Most women would want more painting done,
not less. Unless she is one very cheap penny pincher.