Mike Tomlinson

In article , Slymo
writes

I just bought a bathroom suite from Focus, the one with the p-shaped
shower bath and curved shower screen.

I have that, a Jacuzzi J-Twin. It's great.

We pre-measured everything
except the height! The screen is too tall for our humble bathroom by
1/2". We can't lower the bath any more because of the height of the
side panel. That clips underneath the edge of the bath rather than
sliding up inside the edge.

Can't you rip out the ceiling and install a new one? Seems a shame to
hack about a nice suite.

Any ideas welcome, perhaps someone knows a
way to cut the screen down? It is about 1/2" thick acryllic and
curved!

?? My screen is glass.

Also has anyone else had problems with suites supplied by Jacuzzi.

The seal between the two halves of our sliding curved glass screen
failed. Jacuzzi cheerfully sent out a free replacement, *very* well
packed.

--
..sigmonster on vacation