Harry Bloomfield

Default gas hob to copper pipe

Christian McArdle wrote on Wednesday (04/02/2004) :
It is a matching gas hob and (separate) electric cooker. It replaced a
free standing gas cooker, which plugged in via a flexible. The hob
arrived fitted with a flexible hose, enabling it to be plugged straight

Does the flexible hose hang downwards unobstructed through gravity alone and
connect upwards into the bayonet connector?

Christian.

I don't feel inclined to pull it all out to look, so from memory....

It was a rubbererised outer hose, came out horizontally from the hob
and the socket was perfectly placed in the gap between the top of the
oven and the underside of the hob. I took the precaution of curling the
hose so that it was clear of both and in free space.

Last year I had to remove the oven to repair it and checked out the
hose at the same time.

--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (Lap)