Paul C. Dickie

In article , Tim
writes
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:24:38 +0100, Ric wrote:
"That *is* the discount rate for family. BTW, what do you do for a living?"
"I work for the Inland Revenue"
"Did I say £65/hr? Only joking - here, let me fix it. I'll even throw in a
free mouse for you..."

Nah. For that they'll get the keylogger.
"Can you do my Tax Return?"
"No"
"Does your missus know about www.bigboys.com?"

quote
Here at Stone's Big Boys Toys, we are locally owned and operated and
provide products to make your outdoor living easier and more enjoyable.
We offer experience, fair prices, and a friendly atmosphere. We're big
enough to cover the broad range of equipment needs you may have, yet
small enough to greet you on a first-name basis. We offer quality Arctic
Cat machines and products. Our goal at Stone's Big Boys Toys is to
provide quality products and service at an affordable price. Call or
stop in today and see what we can do for you; you'll be glad you did
unquote (source: http://www.bigboys.com/)

What did you suppose would be on that site -- and *why*?

--
Paul