Joseph Meehan

willshak wrote:
Forza Azzurri wrote:

Hello,

does anybody have a schedule of when and what to put on my lawn
throughout the year. I live in Southern Ontario, Canada. I had a
professional do it but I bet it isn't difficult at all to do myself.
Most concerned with fertilization, weed and pest control.

many thanks !!!

Here's a link to the Scotts annual program. You'll have to enter a zip
code for your area.
You can probably use other similar products than Scotts.
http://tinyurl.com/68osw

I don't know what Scotts will suggest, but I am going to guess their
schedule will be customized to fit their products. Often the recommended
materials include things like weed and feed that are almost always not good
to put down at the same time.

Scotts may be fine, but I would look to a local garden center (you may
want to shop for one which has a well informed staff) and get your advice
from them, or maybe here from someone in your area.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math