mac davis

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 23:17:54 GMT, Lobby Dosser
wrote:

(Arch) wrote:

I heard that only art can communicate without using language. If true,
why a written title? Some of you art, psychology, communication or
marketing aristocrats pleae tell the bourgeoise when when we should name
that bowle. Arch

Glad you're back and apparently safe and sound, though it looks like all
that wind stirred some dusty corners. )

'Bowle' calls to mind the 'Old, Vintage, Antiques' I see on e-bay from time
to time. I've spent many a minute musing over that one, since 'antique'
usually jacks the price, as does 'vintage'. But, does 'Old' cancel out
'Antique' or 'Vintage' or both? Or does 'Vintage' and 'Antique' square the
price and 'Old' cube it? Am I just 'Old' or an 'Old', 'Vintage' 'Antique'
and can I charge more for stuff I make?

LD

the one I've always liked is the difference between junk and junque..
lol