willshak

Jamie wrote:

Nice to know that people are getting some benefit out of this beyond the
Bush/Kerry debate!

There are Bush-Kerry messages in here? Everything I see in here is on
topic for home repair. I have a bunch of filters set, so I don't see the
garbage, though. Maybe that's the reason I don't see any.

"Alan D." wrote in message

Hello Everyone;
Thank you for all your suggestions and interesting comments. As a matter

of

fact I have already solved the problem (?) by borrowing a tool from a

friend

(hehe, should have checked with him before) and buying a box of plugs from
Home Depot. This wasn't really an issue of money (since the tool is

cheap -

i.e. around 10 CDN) but rather trying to find out if the tool is the only
way of solving the problem. Never the less it was really interesting to

see

how many approaches were taken by so many people. Thank you again for

taking

your time to respond to my question. I just started to read this group
recently (after having been a first tme home owner for the past 2 weeks)
and have to admit, that this is one of the most (if not THE most)
interesting and informative groups I have encountered so far on the

usenet.

Again, I greatly appreciate everyone's input. Have a great weekend.