Betsy

Really? Mine has been recalled once (it is maybe 4 years old max) but still
doesn't work properly, i.e. sometimes it just keeps running even when the
humidity setting is low.

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
.. .
Marty wrote:
Can anyone help with my Whirlpool Dehumidifier Repair ?

The unit freezes up after a very short while. I usually buy a new one
every
time this happens.

Is this something I might be able to repair myself ?

What could be wrong ?

What would I have to do to repair it ?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

MARTS

They have recalled mine a number of times. After the last "fix" it no
longer causes the problem.

It seems they and most other makes, produce models for use in warm dry
areas and a more expensive version for cool damp areas like basements.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math