pjdesign

"Tony Eva" wrote in message
om...
I need to get hold of some silicone sealant for using on part
of the bathroom floor, but the snag is that aesthetically it
needs to be grey. The usual sources (the sheds, Screwfix,
Toolstation) can do white, clear, and brown, but not grey.
Does anyone know where I can find some?

(Actually, Toolstation *do* have low modulus building sealant in
portland colour, and polysulphide sealant in grey; but I'm not
sure if polysulphide is OK for a bathroom floor? I did get some of
the building sealant but it says 'external use only' and 'skins
in 4-6 hours' which doesn't sound suitable.)

--
Tony

Is your Google broken???
Have a look at.