chris French

In message , JoeJoe writes

Thanks, tried just that, and the fan did manage to hold the paper, but only
just.

I am still not sure if there is a problem here, just the suction look quite
pathetic.

Question really is, does it do the job in terms of venting the bathroom.
I expect the rate of my fan venting is quite low, but it does the job
effectively, and pretty quietly - it's not really an issue for me if it
takes say 20 minutes to do this rather than 5.

In the kitchen however, it's much more important for the extractor to
work better, it has to deal with a lot more steam and smells and get rid
of them much quicker.
--
Chris French, Leeds