Peter Elsden

In article , Tony Eva
writes
I need to get hold of some silicone sealant for using on part
of the bathroom floor, but the snag is that aesthetically it
needs to be grey. The usual sources (the sheds, Screwfix,
Toolstation) can do white, clear, and brown, but not grey.
Does anyone know where I can find some?

Grey is out there as I'm looking at a half used tube of Unibond
waterproof Super all purpose sealant in grey, which I used in our
bathroom. I would have purchased it in either a B&Q or Wickes.
Made by Henkel Home Improvement & Adhesive Products, Winsford, Cheshire
tel: 01606 593933, if a call to them might help.
--
Peter Elsden Runaid Enterprises
email: Broxbourne. Herts