Jan Brock

SB at end - not pregnant, just fat.

The finances of these developments are opaque - the other week SB
asked the developers (I think it was the two baggage handlers) how
much the development had cost and they said they din't know and SB
said "It cost £65,000" - how did she know ? I conclude the orders for
all the stuff are placed by the programme producers who keep a running
tab and negotiate assorted freebies and discounts from suppliers along
the way. Just like in "£1M Property Experiment" it turned out most of
the stuff had been given free.

How come no-one who has been on that show has posted inside
information on it here ? - I bet they all read it.