Philip Stokes

In message , on Fri,
15 Oct 2004, Tony Eva writes
I need to get hold of some silicone sealant for using on part
of the bathroom floor, but the snag is that aesthetically it
needs to be grey. The usual sources (the sheds, Screwfix,
Toolstation) can do white, clear, and brown, but not grey.
Does anyone know where I can find some?

I used a grey polyurethane sealant when I lined my en-suite with Mermaid
panels, both in the panel joints and around the gap between the lower
edges of the panels and the tiled floor. ISTR that Mermaid recommended a
particular PU sealant by name, however the stuff cost more than 14
pounds a tube.

I bought similar stuff from a local motor factors for less than half the
price. It's used in the motor industry for panel bonding and sealing.

Phil