Jan Wysocki

On 2004-10-15, Mo Thanku wrote:
I known this be very difficult to answer but I was wondering how does
it sound
£2,500.00 for
1) Complete Tiling of bathroom floor and wall
2) Redecoration and Tiling Kitchen floor fixing wall cabinets and work
top
3) Replaster the Skimming landing ceiling and striping old wall paper
and putting up new one (Complete Redocration of Landing)
4) Lead flushing roof and re-pointing the chimney

This is the cost of labour only all material and ladder to be provided
by me.

I known I am asking a very difficult question here but does it sound
reasonable? Is it cheap?

All except skimming the landing ceiling should be within normal
d-i-y skills (or do you say "home improvement"?). You will need a platform
or multi-purpose ladder and, probably, an assistant, to repaper your landing

--
Jan