NSM

"none" wrote in message

| NAH! Lets have some fun.
| Get a copy of that old tune by Cheech and Chong "Earache my Eye" and
| put that on the loop. also run the gain up during record until it
| really distorts.

"They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha Ha", from Napoleon XIV.

and
they're coming to take me away ha ha
they're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha ha
to the funny farm
where life is beautiful all the time
and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats
and they're coming to take me away ha ha
to the happy home
with trees and flowers and chirping birds
and basketweavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes
and they're coming to take me away ha haaaaaaa...