none

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 04:39:39 GMT, "James Sweet"
wrote:

"N Cook" wrote in message
Someone with a small business asked me for advice on
setting up a tape-loop player for his receptionist to
divert to when junk callers ring in. Saying "putting you
on hold" but leaving the caller
in limbo until he cancels - but make him
as uncomfortable as possible while hanging on.

1) My idea is to cut a small flat on the pinch wheel
and replace the capstan drive band with a longer
and thinner band.

2) What choice of music would be most annoying
to the age-group of junk callers ?

http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~diverse

Just get a continuous loop tape for an old answering machine, they still
sell them, 60 seconds is a common size and they'll hang up before then
anyway. Load it up with opera music or something.

NAH! Lets have some fun.
Get a copy of that old tune by Cheech and Chong "Earache my Eye" and
put that on the loop. also run the gain up during record until it
really distorts.
That'll get rid of them. And of course if you have call back option on
your phone you can always ring 'em back and pick up where it left off
during their hang up.
THAT should get you removed from their list altogether.