NSM

"N Cook" wrote in message
| Someone with a small business asked me for advice on
| setting up a tape-loop player for his receptionist to
| divert to when junk callers ring in. Saying "putting you
| on hold" but leaving the caller
| in limbo until he cancels - but make him
| as uncomfortable as possible while hanging on.

In the USA you can buy a $10 gadget to attach to the phone. You push a
button and hang up and the device says, "I'm sorry, this number does not
accept that type of call. Please accept this as your notice to put this
number on your 'do not call' list". Then it repeats the message and hangs
up. I have one on each phone and they work quite well.

However for your purposes, use a cheap CD player and record a long message
along the lines of, "Have you been saved? I say again, brothers and sisters,
have you been saved? Have you accepted Jesus as your personal saviour?" I'm
sure you must be able to find this somewhere on radio - or the net!