mike

N Cook wrote:
Someone with a small business asked me for advice on
setting up a tape-loop player for his receptionist to
divert to when junk callers ring in. Saying "putting you
on hold" but leaving the caller
in limbo until he cancels - but make him
as uncomfortable as possible while hanging on.

1) My idea is to cut a small flat on the pinch wheel
and replace the capstan drive band with a longer
and thinner band.

2) What choice of music would be most annoying
to the age-group of junk callers ?

Sanity Check.
How many times have you been called by the SAME person?
Annoying someone who won't be calling you again doesn't help you at all.
Accidentally annoying a real customer can hurt you.
Put your thinking resources into something that has a return
on investment.
mike

--
Return address is VALID.