Howard

heres the feed back. got the legacy 1200. How can such a big machine
be in so many boxes. Well thats your first impression. I openned all
the boxes and laid everything out on a 4x8 sheet of plywood on some
horses and then began assembling the Legacy. It looked a lot harder
than it was. I had rend one post where some one said after a year they
still didnt have it built. wELL 3 DAYS later I have assembled the unit
and have made the first square piece round.

A total of about 10 hours to build it. If you can read and follow
instructions then you can put this together. Everything fit like a
glove. I was missing to acme screws and I called and they mail it out
that day and I had it in two days..

I will continue to try different items but I think I am going to love
this machine.

By the way you will need about 650 worth of bits or more if you want
to do what the video cd shows.