Howard

Default Legacy 1200 Ornamental Mill

This is an outright glote, I just ordered the Legacy 1200 Ornamental
Mill. I saw the dvd that they will send you and I am more than
inpressed. After I get it I will repost whit the results. Does anyone
have one of these and whay has been your experience.
Howard

As soon as I get it it will be built and I will give you some feed
back. I have 4 projects I need to build for the SWMBO and this will
put me over the top from what I can see from that DVD. Buy the way the
dvd that they put out was very incredable I thought.
Howard

I will get the PC that they recomend. I am trying to determine which
of the bits I will need now. They come in groups or you can buy them
separtly. I am going to wait till I get the machine to see which ones
I will use and see which package would be best.
Howard

heres the feed back. got the legacy 1200. How can such a big machine
be in so many boxes. Well thats your first impression. I openned all
the boxes and laid everything out on a 4x8 sheet of plywood on some
horses and then began assembling the Legacy. It looked a lot harder
than it was. I had rend one post where some one said after a year they
still didnt have it built. wELL 3 DAYS later I have assembled the unit
and have made the first square piece round.

A total of about 10 hours to build it. If you can read and follow
instructions then you can put this together. Everything fit like a
glove. I was missing to acme screws and I called and they mail it out
that day and I had it in two days..

I will continue to try different items but I think I am going to love
this machine.

By the way you will need about 650 worth of bits or more if you want
to do what the video cd shows.