Andy Asberry

On 15 Oct 2004 02:19:35 GMT, (HA HA Budys Here)
wrote:

Quickly, hire HIS really good, politically-connected lawyer for something
stupid, minor, and cheap. Then he can't use that lawyer against you!

I was thinking that and it brings up an interesting question. One that
maybe should be asked on a legal group but what the heck, we're not
short of opinions here.

Suppose the one seeking an easement has Super-Lawyer on retainer but
hasn't discussed this matter. Our OP visits S-L for advice on this
situation; lays out his strategy and then informs S-L who his
adversary is.

Can Super-Lawyer represent either one? If so, which one?