Joseph Meehan

Blue wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
.. .
Blue wrote:
My American Standard Cadet just plugs up too often and I want a better
flusher. Can anyone suggest a particular make and model as a
replacement?

Well I don't believe all American Standard Cadets were made equal.
They may all be the same now however, I'm not sure. You want a large
trap
size

Interesting. I have two Cadets. One works just OK so I bought a second.
The second is like a different toilet and has been trouble from the getgo
with mechanical problems and with a much smaller pool diameter making for
more cleanup problems. That one is the one I want to replace.

I hope this is not another example of corporate America giving up on
quality and milking a good product for all it is worth by using its name for
second rate junk.

As for trap size (diameter and glazing?) , is that information given on
the
Home depot display? Where is it given at all?

Sometimes. It depends on where you go. It should be on the box and the
dealer should be able to give it to you. It is available on their (AS) web
site along with the specific model number.

(like 2.0" or larger) and fully glazed (I think they all have been fully
glazed)

Had it always had the problem or is it recent?

Do you know to hold down the handle for an extra power flush?

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

--