Charles Spitzer

"Blue" wrote in message ...
Have no idea what you are referring to .
Disinfectant?

blue or white tablets that contain chlorine in some form.

"Michael Baugh" wrote in message
Start out with the question of whether anyone
is using some of the 'disinfectant' in it.

In spite of me reminding folks on the internet, I
seem to have failed to mention it to my wife. So
about a year ago, my Cadet seemed to be getting
sluggish. Found the reason in the tank. Somebody
had given her a package when they were moving, she
dropped one in, and a couple of days later I was
fussing about it.

Blue wrote in message
My American Standard Cadet just plugs up too often and I want a better
flusher. Can anyone suggest a particular make and model as a
replacement?