Michael Baugh

Start out with the question of whether anyone
is using some of the 'disinfectant' in it.

In spite of me reminding folks on the internet, I
seem to have failed to mention it to my wife. So
about a year ago, my Cadet seemed to be getting
sluggish. Found the reason in the tank. Somebody
had given her a package when they were moving, she
dropped one in, and a couple of days later I was
fussing about it.

Blue wrote in message ...
My American Standard Cadet just plugs up too often and I want a better
flusher. Can anyone suggest a particular make and model as a replacement?