MM

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:38:51 +0100, Pete C
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:28:43 +0100, MM wrote:

Latest development: Agent has made an appointment to come around and
discuss offer with me face to face! Heavy mob? Should I get tooled up?
I'm off to buy a sausage roll from Tesco's for reinforcement.

MM

Hi,

Are they in a hurry and able to exchange before a given date? It might
not be good to get strung along in a patchy market.

cheers,
Pete.

Yep. They want to be moved by Christmas and the agent is "stipulating"
a 28-day exchange. No skin off my nose as I can always live in a
long-stay B&B if need be.

MM