Dave Liquorice

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 00:02:23 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Right. If it had been loose, I'd have thought the bit would have
pushed it out of the way.

Not 10mm2, that has quite a large flat face and isn't very flexable as
I'm sure you are aware. Catch it on the face rather than the rounded
edge and you'll drill it...

FWIW, I always use an HSS drill for plasterboard.

I like to keep my HSS drills sharp... Maybe I ought to invest in a
=A32.99 set of market stall speacials for PB use. Through I think Pauls =

suggestion of lip and spur might be better, masonary and HSS will tend
to tear any covering, hopefully the spur would cut it.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail