Stan

"N Cook" wrote:

}Someone with a small business asked me for advice on
}setting up a tape-loop player for his receptionist to
}divert to when junk callers ring in. Saying "putting you
}on hold" but leaving the caller
}in limbo until he cancels - but make him
}as uncomfortable as possible while hanging on.
}
}1) My idea is to cut a small flat on the pinch wheel
}and replace the capstan drive band with a longer
}and thinner band.

Why not use a cheap cd player and burn your own obnoxius cd?

}2) What choice of music would be most annoying
}to the age-group of junk callers ?

Anything by Yoko Ono? OTOH, for something truly annoying, might
I recommend what a local comedian came up with: Van Halen's "Eruption",
performed on bagpipes.

Stan.