Larry Jaques

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:05:00 -0500, Australopithecus scobis
calmly ranted:

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 21:24:56 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

I'm losing more and more faith in the American government and
have now lost -all- faith in the media. THAT ****es me off.

I just learned about http://www.indymedia.org/ . A little flaky, but they
cover what the entertainment industry won't.

I'm surprised that they have no search engine on the site.
You see what they want you to see and nothing more. (I tried
the media archive and it brought up the main page contents as
Page 63 of 63 with an ability to jump to one of the other 62
pages. There was no way to do a keyword search. Strange.)

-
Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry.
http://diversify.com