The Natural Philosopher

Default Scaring rabbits

jerrybuilt wrote:

Grunff wrote:

Our cat eats a wild rabbit almost every day - always round about
4-6pm, he brings one to the yard, sits down and tucks in. He
starts at the head, and works his way down. He leaves *nothing*
behind - not fur, not bones, nothing.

I don't believe that, either. What a load.

Mine does the same. My old cat - longs since deceased - used to leave
the entrails and stomachs, and occasionally the heads as well, but he
had a hiatus hernia and spent a lot of time throwing up the furballs.

The new mog just eats the effing lot. After bringing it in to show us.

Saves on catfood I can tell you. Costs a bit on worm pills tho.

Sent via the PAXemail system at paxemail.com